Roasted Garlic and Oatmeal

I make my roasted garlic the same way Tanja does.  When I squeeze the
garlic out I mash it up sort of like butter.  Then I mix it with soy
milk and well-boiled potatoes.  I use a whole clove to about 3 or 4
potatoes.  Then you've got garlic mashed potatoes.

For the person that didn't know what to do with oatmeal, try using it to
make veggie burgers.  Mash whatever type of bean you are using.  Add
uncooked oatmeal and flour.  Maybe add some grated carrots, soy sauce,
or whatever flavor you like.  Form into patties and cook in a skillet.