salad dressing & black bean burrito's

     Hi all!  I make a salad dressing that I have all my friends & family
     addicted to...  I use dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, lots of crushed
     dried basil, salt/pepper and very thinly sliced red onion.  I shake
     this well and let it marinate for a while.  I love this on spinach &
     redleaf lettuce salads!

     I've also used this to marinate portabella mushroom slices.  I then
     grill them, and serve over basmati rice (w/ remaining dressing mixed
     in!).  This is great served warm or cold.

     Also, I just concocted a black bean burrito recipe which isn't ff yet,
     but I'd love suggestions:

     drain & rinse canned black beans
     sautee beans w/ chopped onion
     add white wine, tabasco, s&p, or whatever
     once soft, puree thoroughly in cuisinart while still hot

     Place ff flour tortilla's on baking sheet, spread bb mixture in & fold
     into a burrito.  Ok, get ready, here's the non-ff part: cheddar cheese
     on top and heat (broil top) until warm.  Serve w/ salsa & sour cream.
     Someone PLEASE tell me a brand of ff cheese & ff sour cream which
     isn't repulsive!!!!

     Regards,
     Marina
     magentile@xxxxxxxx