Re: Prune puree'

Meryl <meryl@xxxxxxxxxx> asked:
> I am too lazy to make my own and would like to
> substitute the prune puree.  How do you determine how much prune
> puree to use in place of the water and prunes?

The water is just to make it into a spoonable paste, just use the
same amount of the puree that the recipe called for in prunes. An
easy substitute, especially if you only use a little and don't want
to keep half a jar around, is baby food prunes (with tapioca). The
4 oz. jar is usually only about 45 cents.
---
Neal Pinckney <> Healing Heart Foundation <> Makaha, Hawaii <> AH6HM