oil-free pasta

I make pasta without oil weekly.  Sometimes I use egg whites and water,
usually just water (often add basil too).  All purpose flour makes it
kind of "pasty" and semolina makes it harder to extrude - at least in my
machine.  My favorite is a mix of whole wheat, semolina and basil.  The
electric extruder is slower and more automated (and it has an angel hair
die) but the hand cranked version gives more control.  Most commercial
pasta is made without oil but there is some satisfaction in making one's
own.

Love.