Re: TVP...Artichoke hearts...

Geoff,
I buy artichoke hearts both frozen and canned in water all the time...
will have to check to can next time.... it's only the artichoke heart
salad that I find packed in oil.  W/o, they are yummy on pizza, or
chopped with mushrooms and other f/f stuff in a dip of mine (which should
be in the archives..)

Peace,
Cyn

Cynthia Barnes      cbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx