Unidentified subject!

Deborah,
        Would you mind posting the ingredients for the VMG Veggie Patties?
If these are like the regular Gardenburgers, they're delicious--but not
vegan, which I discovered AFTER taking a blissful bite, drat it!  :-(  I
tried their Vegan Burgers but they weren't nearly as good.
Thanks,
Jane

>My favorite FF veggie burgers are Veggie Medley Gardenburger Veggie
>Patties. They contain no fat, 100 calories and 17g carbohydrates.
>
>Deborah Lee Wilcox, RRT
>dleewilcox@xxxxxxxx

     Jane Smith
     mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Special Collections, Pickler Memorial Library
     Truman State University (formerly NMSU)
     Kirksville, Missouri  USA