pesto!

<<
 How about a recipe for a pesto substitute so that I can use my basil?

i made a great pesto the other night--leaves from a big bunch of fresh basil,
a can of white beans, (drained),  lot of garlic(3-4 cloves-- i take out the
stem) , juice of a lime,  a tablespoon or so of miso.  dash of balsamic
vinegar.  pureed it all in a food processor.  slathered on pasta (penne, but
i prefer wagon wheels or squiggles with pesto).  yum.