Sweet potato hash browns

Last night I made sweet potato hash browns and black beans with salsa.

Hash browns:
2 large sweet potatos
3 large potatos
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tbsp wholemeal flour

Grate all the potatos and mix with the pepper and flour.  Pile 2 tbsps on
nonstick baking sheet and flatten with fingers.  I made them about 0.5cm
thick.  Bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes - till crisp and golden brown.
Watch carefully for burning!   These can also be made with potato alone.

I served them with a can of black beans mixed with fat free salsa and
chopped tomato, cucumber and corn. Yummy.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about McDougall - the
response was overwhelmingly positive!  You all must have lost hundreds of
pounds between you!!  Congratulations.  I've forwarded them to my friend
Kara who is absolutly delighted and raring to go!!!

Laura, in *sunny* Burnaby BC :)