Re: Worthington Foods Skallops

Hi,

Judy, I used to use the Worthington Foods Skallops when I lived in the States,
and my family enjoyed them.  In those days, I used to bread and fry them and
serve them with cocktail sauce.  Nowadays, I would dip in egg whites, roll
in seasoned crumbs or wheat germ, give a light spray of Pam and bake till
crispy.  I wish I could get them here.

By the way, they are made out of wheat gluten, and very low calorie.

Annice