Toddlers & Veges

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that wrote in with advice for getting a toddler to eat vegetables.  It is reassuring to know that I am not alone in this dilemma.  I will have to try many of the hints.  We did have some success this past week with cucumbers sliced and dipped in dressing, corn removed from the cob (go figure - fresh and on the cob is the best) and black beans (I had subsituted for refried at a restaurant and she ate most of them!).  By the way, for myself, the more veges I am eating the better I feel. :-)  I love all the recipes I am getting from the digest -- they give me a lot of ideas.  Thanks!