Recipe (vegan): Fatfree Salad Dressing

Jan Bennicoff <JBennicoff@xxxxxxx> wanted recipes for oil-free pasta
salads. I don't have an actual recipe, but here's my favourite dressing.
I will post my favourite salad (not a pasta one) separately.

Kate

                        French Dressing (without oil)

This is really best with freshly-squeezed lemon juice rather than the
bottled stuff.

                                                                Makes 3 tbsp

2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp white wine vinegar
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp sugar
1/8 tsp made-up mild mustard
freshly-ground black pepper to taste

Put it all in a screw-top jar and shake well. Keep it in the fridge and
shake before serving.

Kate's Cookery Site - http://users.ox.ac.uk/~corp0141/Cooking/index.html
Comments and questions to Kate L Pugh (pugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx).