Boulder Bars, Soy Milk

Linda mentioned Boulder Bars: I have tried them too and really like them.
If I remember correctly, they are also considerably lower in fat than Cliff
Bars, which I also like.  WARNING !!  These are basically cookies, or
treats and should be treated as such (in my  opinion).  They are not too
bad for you, but they are not the basis of a nutritious meal.

Also I wanted to let the list know about a soy/rice milk that I found.  It
is by Pacific.  They make rice milks, but they also make a soy/rice milk
that has the exact same ingredients as Westsoy Soy Milk, exact for two gums
that are in the Pacific product (guar gum and I think xanathum or
something).  I think that Pacific "milk" products are great.  They come in
nonfat, and various flavors.  They are less than half the price of WestSoy,
at least that is what I've found in my searching.  The only place I have
found these specific products are at Trader Joe's.  Our Berkeley Bowl has
something similar by a company with Pacific in the name, but it is not
nonfat (it might even be the same company).  At any rate, Trader Joe's
consistently has the nonfat version of both the soy/rice and rice milks.
Try it out!

Ellen
Ellen M. Sentovich
Cadence Berkeley Laboratories	(510) 647-2807
2001 Addison Street, 3rd floor	(510) 486-0205 (FAX)
Berkeley, CA  94704-1103		ellens@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www-cad.eecs.berkeley.edu/~ellen