Thanks for Marinara sauce

Just wanted to say thanks to Jacqueline for the delicious marinara sauce
from scratch recipe she posted yesterday.  I made it last night for two
SAD eaters, and they loved it.  It made a delicious and substantial
dinner with penne.  Next time I will play around with the options
outlined in the recipe as posted.

I had planned to make the berry cobbler for dessert but we all agreed
that there was no room! I plan to make the cobbler tonight with very
expensive (at this time of year) strawberries.

Just one question - I thought a marinara sauce was a seafood sauce?  Any
views?

Thanks again for the great recipe.

Kirsten Andrews