Grape leaves and ff muffin recipes

Marie asked about preserving some of the grape leaves from her vines which are
at their peak.  My idea may sound odd - contact a Greek Orthodox Church.  A few
months ago, I borrowed a greek cookbook from a friend who attends one, where
the cookbook was authored.  It was a fanatastic cookbook, with various recipes
for the same things but slightly different due to family or geographical
influences.  She told me that many of the churches she has attended have
produced these cookbooks.
There was a recipe for preparing grape leaves in salt brine.  She and I have
lost contact, but I suggest that Marie contact a Greek Orthodox church in the
area for ideas on this.  Or try the public library for traditional greek
recipes.

For Pamela, who asked about ff muffin recipes:

Anything Muffins

wet ingredients:
2 large eggs or equivalent substitute
3/4 - 1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup applesauce

dry ingredients:
2 C flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt

Fruit combination (pick one)

1 C mashed banana and 1/2 C low sugar marmalade
1 C mashed banana and 1/2 C low sugar strawberry preserves
1-1/2 C fresh blueberries
1-1/2 C chopped granny smith apples
1 C mashed banana and 1/2 C mandarin orange pieces, mashed
(make up your own, just make sure the is some fluid in the ingredients here)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Mix dry ingredients thoroughly, set aside.  Mix
wet ingredients in a large bowl, add dry ingredsients, mix until just blended,
add fruit.  Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin
comes out clean.