Dixie Diners

Everyone raves on about the Dixie Diners products. Well, I got the
Nutelettes ceral and boy is it awful! You should have seen the look on my
two-year-old's face when she tried some from my bowl! And she eats ANY
cereal with delight. The Shake Mate does well enough, if you think of it as
a healthy snack rather than a tasty one...

Not to trash anyone, but just as a warning to others who might be tempted
to order huge amounts without trying them first.

Any raves about other Dixie Diners products? I am happy to geve them
another chance.

Elizabeth Sanders (esanders@xxxxxxxxxx)