Re: Memphis Restaurants

Low fat? Memphis? HAHAHAHAHA! Sorry for the hysterical laughter, folks,
but I was RAISED in the land of the "Pig-Sicles" (BBQ ribs for the
uninitiated)

OK, well, let's see now. La Montagne at 3550 Park Avenue is VERY good, or
at least it was three years ago when I was last home. Not low fat per se
but (almost totally) veggie and very accommodating. Squash Blossom is a
great health food store with deli, but for the life of me I can't remember
where. You can get deep fat-fried okra anywhere you like, that and
cornbread comprises "Cindy's wierd diet kick" at all of my family
gatherings...

I've been on this "kick" for 15 years now, sigh....

Good luck!

Peace,
Cyn

Cynthia Barnes      cbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx