help with herbs

When I bought fresh herbs to grow in my "garden" (buckets and large pots
along the front porch) this year, I decided to go beyond my usual herbs
(basil, thyme, rosemary, cilantro) and got watercress, summer savory, and
lemon balm.  Now I need help figuring out what to do with them.  I feel ok
about experimenting with the savory and even the lemon balm (though any
suggestions would be appreciated), but I am stumped about what to do with the
watercress.  It's so mild that it seems it would be drowned out by my usual
fare.  It strikes me as an English-type herb, but I could just be making that
up. TIA

-Rosemary