FF Veggie Burgers

This is for Frank, looking for FF veggie burgers that are like meat.  We
may have already established that these are unavailable in Canada, but
FF Boca Burgers are so much like meat, that I can't stand them.  I still
have half a box, because they were simply too much like meat for me.  If
that's what you're looking for, though, they'd be great.  They're
even vegan, I think.  I could dig my half-eaten box from the depths
of my freezer if you need to know that.  If my memory of burgers
serves me, they're more like a fast food burger than homemade, but with
all the fixins, some ff cheese, you'd be amazed.  I hope you find what
you're looking for.

Suzanne