Iced Mocha Drink

This recipe is not original with me - in fact, I got it from this list a
couple of years ago. My family just loves this drink - you can make it with
caffeinated or decaffeinated coffee and with nonfat milk or lowfat soy milk.
It's great!

Mocha Shake

2 cups ice cubes
1-1/2 cup milk
2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
3 Tablespoons sugar
1 Tablespoon Instant coffee
1 teaspoon vanilla

Blend all ingredients until smooth. Enjoy!

BTW the original recipe only called for 1 tablespoon of sugar, but I like it
much sweeter, so I increased it. You can vary it for your tastes.

-- Zoe Sodja
Santa Cruz, California