convenience foods

Great idea !  I'm always looking for more fat-free/low fat convenience
foods.
I buy dried fruit, apricots and mixed fruit.  I buy big bags at the price
club/costco and
then put in zip loc bags to take to work.
I recently bought "light" canned fruit (the store brand, America's choice)
- pears and peaches, so when I run out of fresh fruit I have a sweet snack.

I'd love to hear more ideas from others.  Thanks, Karen