whole grain cereal

In a message dated 97-03-08 06:18:32 EST, Michelle Dick wrote:

<< I'm now looking for some sort of whole grain cereal that would be
 appetizing mid-day.  >>

If there's a store near you that carries the "President's Choice" line, check
out the Seven Reasons Mutligrain Cereal and the Ancient Grains (name I can't
believe made it out of the marketing department).  Seven Reasons has a nutty
taste and hearty texture.  Ancient Grains is a more delicate flake.  I never
eat either cereal plain, however.  I at least add fruit or raisins, and
usually at least one type of granola.

"We bottom feeders eat cereal!"--Jerry Macguire

Bridget Sullivan