Acronyms??

Could someone please post a quick list of the more popular acronyms used
on this list.  I am new at the vegetarian thing, although I have been
working on lo fat to fat free for a while.  I keep reading about
someone's SAD husband, and it sounds like he leads a miserable life, sad
all the time, poor thing!  I have no idea what this one means.  Is VLF
Very Low Fat, or Vegetarian Lo Fat?  A common list would be helpful to
this newbie.  Thanks so much.  And while I'm here, I'll share my best
(so-far) vegetarian and very low fat family pleaser.  I sort of threw it
together one day when I was invited to a pot luck but the food had to be
vegetarian.

Make up some rice, any kind you like, so that you end up with about 4
cups cooked.  Add to this two cans of fatfree vegetarian refried beans.
 (Or, if you find yourself with enough time, make up a pound of pinto
beans from dried, make them well done & mash 'em up good.)  This is
pretty thick and gooey, so add a can of mexican-style stewed tomatoes or
regular stewed tomatoes if you don't want too much spice.  Add some
all-purpose seasoning of choice, (SPIKE is good), and salt if you use
it, and put the whole thing into a caasserole.  Top with fat free grated
cheddar cheese, and bake until the cheese is melted and getting just a
bit browned around the edges.  For some reason this simple dish is a
fantastic favorite with my crew, and we make burritos from the leftovers
the next day, and serve with salsa and fat-free sour cream.  I have 3
kids who can be picky eaters at times, but they LOVE this stuff.  It
doesn't have a name yet, but it sure is good.  Bright blessings, all!