veggie joe's

Hi, all.  Does anyone have a copy of a recipe for veggie joe's that was
posted sometime last year?  It contains TVP, red beans, barbecue sauce,
liquid smoke, etc.  It was my favorite and somehow I managed to lose it.
There are several in the archives called sloppy joe's and various names,
but not this particular one.  If you have it please post as I think many
newcomers might like it.  Or, if you prefer, send it to me privately.
Thanks.

Jacqueline K. Powers
Assistant to the Vice President for University Relations
Senior Education Editor
Division of University Relations
Cornell University
302 Day Hall