Easy Dinner

This is wonderful.  It's so good to get so many wonderful ideas from people
with the same goals.  the list is truly helping me stick to a VLF veg diet
and I look forward to reading it each day.  Thanks1

An favorite, easy recipe I use for dinner.

2 cans kidney beans (including liquid)
2 cans stewed tomatoes
1 medium onion chopped
salt
pepper

Saute the onion in a little water or vegetable broth in a large, non-stick
pan.  Add the kidney beans and tomatoes.  Season with salt and pepper.

Serve over mashed potatoes:

Potatoes
FF Cottage cheese
Skim Milk (or soy milk)

Peel and boil potatoes.  Mix with FF cottage cheese and skim milk to desired
consistency.  Season to taste with salt and pepper.

Simple, but tasty.  Thanks for all the ideas!
Kate