low fat cheese

>but I too would like to find a ff cheese I could eat!

Cracker Barrel makes light cheese and if you want a tasty cheddar, buy
their light *sharp* cheddar cheese.  It won't taste like sharp cheese.

I personally have never liked cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, cream
cheese, etc.  However, my husband loves it.  He hates low fat or fat free
cheese, sour cream, etc.  So if he likes this, it must be good.

Theresa
trisa@xxxxxxxx