Eating at Sandals

Hi -- I'll be going to Sandals in Negril,  Jamaica for a week.  If
you've been there (or to any other Sandals because I'm told they're
run basically the same way) please  let me know what fatfree
vegetarian options were available and what you needed to do to get
them.  I'd also appreciate information about exercise options so I
can start picturing myself making  healthy choices and coming home
feeling good. (As opposed to how I felt physically and emotionally
after the choices I made on my last trip away from home.  I'm still
living with the consequences.)  TIA  -- Meryl
gardnerm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx