seminola request

Good day. I just was in a wonderful healthfood store in Vermont and
bought all kinds of good stuff. One thing I bought was a bag of seminola
(spelling?) flour. How do I use in in breadmaking in a bread machine? I
love my bread machine and have been experimenting with all kinds of recipes.

Also, I bought a 2 pound bag of yeast meant for food service, it was only $4!
But is it the same measure-wise as a regular 4-ounce jar of Fleischman's
bread machine yeast? (that was $6). Can I substitute teaspoon for teaspoon?
BTW, it's Red-star. Vacuumm sealed bag. Will keep in fridge.

Thanks.  Susan Scatena

susans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx