convenience foods

Here's some convenience foods I keep around:

Bagels, pita bread, tortillas, pastas, canned garbanzos for hummus,
fatfree refried beans for burritos and tostadas, frozen veggies of all
kinds, veggie burgers, Smart Dogs, Yves veggie pepperoni and canadian
bacon, baked tortilla chips, pretzels, canned pasta sauce, potatoes for
baking, Fantastic dry soups,...that's all I can think of at the moment.

Michelle, thanks for keeping on with the list, I really missed
everyone!  I fell off the wagon too.  I haven't been eating meat, but
just about everything else.  I'm ready to be good again. :-D

Michelle M.
--
Michelle Morley and Rod Sheumaker
Colorado Springs, Colorado