still stuck

	Tried to reply to Karen's message in Digest 27, but it was
returned so I'll post it here.
	With your message in Digest 27 I tried again to download files to
extract recipes from digests.. This time I was
able to locate the files you suggested, but was unable to load them when
clicking on them. I tried both Netsacape and Explorer, and neither was
able to load either of these files. (Specific message I got was
"Netscaper is unable to find the file:
/pub/mintzias/mm-utils/buster16.zip. Check file name and try again."

Any suggestions?                 Trina Lewin

--