Sandwich fillings

Hi everyone!
I'm a novice at vegetarianism (1 month).  Went to the HFS today and decided
to get something quick for lunch.  Found something called the Ultimate Bagel.
 I really enjoyed it.  The filling was as follows: Textured Soy, 100% vegan
Mayonnaise, Celery, Carrots, Tamari, Apple Cider, Dijon Mustard, Parsley, Sea
Salt, Spices.  I would like to be able to make this at home.  Would anyone
like to offer a guess at the measurements of the ingredients?  And what is
Textured Soy?  Is that Tofu?
Linda