Re: Baked Ramen (Campbell's)

Janet wrote:

>The last time I looked at the label of this product (the Oriental
>flavour) CHICKEN  (fat or broth, can't remember) was one of the
>ingredients!  Is anyone aware of any other low/no-fat ramens other than
>Westbrae that do not have meat products as an ingredient?

As I recall, the chicken is in the little packet of seasoning mix.  I never use
that.  Try preparing a can of condensed vegetarian vegetable soup and cooking
the ramen in that.  The noodles absorb enough liquid to give the result a nice
stew-like consistency...real comfort food.  Add a little (or a lot of) hot
sauce and it's pure ambrosia.