Health Valley

Hi!

I agree with Pam D. who loved the Health Valley Granola Bars for snacks.  They
are delicious!  Their canned soups are my favorite - fast and convenient.

Pam wanted to give the address and phone number of the company but couldn't find
it.  For those who are interested its:

Health Valley Company, Inc.
16100 Foothill Blvd.
Irwindale, CA  91706-7811
1-800-423-4846

If you are unable to find some of their products, there are 2 mail order
companies that feature Health Valley products in their catalogs.  They are:

GoodEats
5 Louise Drive
Warminster, PA  18974
1-800-490-0044