Re: Sandwich Ideas

Hi Tiffany-

	I second the burrito suggestion and have a couple more.  Try hummus
sandwiches.  There are a lot of recipes in the archives for it.  Really
you can make a sandwhich out of any beans, process them with whatever
spices, and it turns out great.  I've also brought sandwiches that are
bean "burgers", recipes for lots of these are also in the archives.  A
couple of other non-side dish type things are calzone, leftover
spaghetti, or any kind of casserole like a lasagna or mexican type of
casserole.  I'll bring any leftovers from dinner with me for lunch.  If
your husband is big on having a sandwich, you might want to pack two or
even more.  I've found that eating this way I really need two sandwiches
or I'm starving.

Jessica

--

Jessica R. Shawl - DT Platform Applications      Intel Corp. RN4-43
http://infonet.intel.com/DT/orgs/apps/platform   2200 Mission College

              http://www-fes.fm.intel.com/~jshawl/   (INTEL)
              http://www.engr.ukans.edu/~gurus448/   (NON-INTEL)