Meals for husband & child

Aiko wants some ideas about what to serve her formerly-SAD husband who wants
to cut down on fat other than pasta or beans. So I'm thinking what sorts of
things my famil has enjoyed. My husband is a fellow McDougaller but my
children - one is a vegan who definitely does not eat lowfat, the other is an
enthusiastic carnivore. But we never cook meat at home. So one thing they all
enjoy is polenta - they like polenta with vegetables on top, a mixture of
zucchini, mushrooms and onions. Of course pizza is always good - personally I
love pizza without cheese, either from a restaurant or my own on top of French
bread. My family also really loves curried vegetables with rice or stir-fries
with noodles or rice. Oven fried potatoes are another big hit with them. Hope
these ideas help.

Zoe Sodja
Santa Cruz