From:          "Scott Robinson" <realdread@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:            fran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc:            abuse@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:       Re: Jamaican rasta vegetarian recipe books
Date:          Thu, 08 May 1997 09:08:24 PDT

Please accept my most sincere apologies, I should have read the
rules of the mailing list. I assumed that anything relevant to
the list was acceptable. I had no idea that because it is commercial
the e-mail would create such a problem. I have learned my lesson and
am begging forgiveness. Please do not take action against me. I assume
I have been banned from the mailing list so there is no way I can
apologize to everyone I am asking you to apologize on my behalf. That
is, of course, if sending an apology is acceptable on the mailing
list. SCOTT ROBINSON, JAMAICA

This is what I sent him: