re: executive diet helper

Rob mentioned he had been offered the Executive Diet software, with menu
planner and weight loss planner for $10 and didn't buy it.

Sophie replies:

I too, was made the same offer, and bought the software - which was O.K.
Probably the most helpful was the menu planner which calculated calories and
gave you alternatives for foods with less calories.....like instead of
bagels, English muffins have fewer calories.  But I don't know if I'd go so
far as to recommend the software. More helpful would be a general book on
nutrition and diet, like Dean Ornish's "Eat More, Weigh Less."

regards
sophie
an aussie in LA