Flea Street Cafe

Yes, I've eaten at Flea Street Cafe (and it's "sister" restaurant, Late for the
Train) in the SF Bay Area.  I especially liked the brunch at FSC.

They are both very veggie/vegan friendly.  I'm don't specifically recall
their VLF options, but I did not have any problems with their accomodating
any of my requests.  And the food is always *delicious* !  Their menu can
accomodate SAD.

Happy eating!