Pregnancy and lowfat vegetarianism

Hi, all:

I think this may be too specific to be list-ok, but I'm not sure where else
to turn.  I will keep it short, however.  If anyone on this list has
experience as a vegetarian and lowfat-eating pregnant woman, or knows
someone who does, please contact me.  I'm about to try to get pregnant, and
just wonder what I should be on the lookout for.  Mostly, I just want some
practical advice to counter what I'm sure will be my OB's advice that I
should eat meat and increase my fat intake while pregnant.  Not willing to
even consider it.  Also, if anyone knows of a good book along these lines,
please let me now.  TIA to my extended fatfree veg family!

Emily Swensen
Pyramus Online