FATFREE Digest V97 #100

-
>From: Susan Lehman <lehman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: coffee creamer
>
>On Tue, 27 May 1997, Jan Gordon wrote:
>
>> Dry, instant nonfat milk makes a very acceptable fatfree coffee creamer.
>> Just spoon in as much ar y ou like, it disolves instantly.
>
>I've never had dry nonfat milk dissolve instantly.  It clumps up and I
>have to squish the clumps against the side of my mug.
>How do you avoid this?  Sprinkle it in slowly and patiently?
>
>Susan Lehman
>UNC-Chapel Hill

I never had that problem, be sure to use the "Instant" variety.  Clearly, YMMV.

Jan Gordon <jrg14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To be yourself, in a world that tries, night
and day, to make you just like everybody
else - is to fight the greatest battle there
ever is to fight, and never stop fighting.     --e.e. cummings