Quick & Easy Recipes

I am a very recent subscriber and have been getting quite an education.

We started changing our eating lifestyle in the fall of 95 when we found
out my husband needed a surgery that couldn't be done till he lost
considerable weight.  We were making slow by constant progress when he had
a heart attack in February.  We have now increased our efforts to lose
weight.  He's lost about 60 pounds so far and has probably another 60 to
go.

With our very heavy schedule, I don't have much time to cook and would
appreciate any good crock pot recipes.  Does anyone also have a good
spinach lasagna and a vegetable lasagna to share ?

I'm enjoying the postings every day.  Thank you all.

Sylvie G. Adams
sadams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx