Frozen espresso

Hi everyone,

I've been a lurker since the digest got back on-line, but I have been meaning
to write something for a while. Here's my chance!

I, too, am obsessed with those frozen coffee drinks (like Starbucks'
"Frappucinos.") I haven't yet been able to recreate it perfectly, but what
works the best so far is: extra strong coffee, fat-free sweetened condensed
milk (Eagle brand), a little additional milk or rice milk, and ice, all
blended up. I don't know the proportions--I just wing it each time! It tends
to separate a little more than the store-bought version, but it's pretty dang
tasty anyway. Hope this helps! If someone perfects this drink, please,
please, please let the rest of us know!

Holly in Virginia