Birthday dessert problems

Hello everyone!!!

I'm having a birthday party in a couple weeks and I need some help with the
menu. I decided to go fresh veggies and fruit to start, and then have an
Italian theme for the main course. I need help with dessert. I need
something FF or LF for a lacto-vegetarian. Something that fussy eaters will
enjoy. It doesn't have to be Italian. All suggestions and recipes are more
than welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Julie Beyer