Re: Ingredients in foods

Hello, I am new to this forum.  I am a vegetarian.  I am looking for the best place
to get a listing of definitions of  by-products that are added to foods that come from
animal sources, i.e. gelatin, etc.  I want to avoid bying these products totally.  Hopefully,
also incorporated in this list could be items used in other products, such as beauty aids
that are derived from animal sources.  I was going to buy an eye shadow from a health
food store until I learned one of  the ingredients was crushed-up beetles.  Thanks for your
help.

Carolyn
Momiecat@xxxxxxx