Re: Veggie burgers

On 4 Nov 1997, Frank McCormick wrote:

>  Does anyone have a *simple* recipe for Veggie Burgers. The ones I
>  have take as many as 10-12 ingredients..and probably an hour or
>  more to prepare. There must be a simpler way!

The simplest method I've found is to cook some lentils, sometimes SLIGHTLY
overcook them, and mash them all until you get a paste (this may take a
while - don't get discouraged, it will happen).  You can then add whatever
you want, spices, veggies, rice, oat bran, etc.  I form patties and cook
them on a non-stick grill on my stovetop.  Delicious and easy.

--Dave