Scary foods

Thanks to all who respomded to my request for recipes.

Katherine, someone else brought "kitty litter cake".  Along the same
idea as yours but not near as tasty or authentic.

Leah, your bloody hand punch was a hit.

We also took our rice and black beans as "ticks and larvae".

The hostess made brains using a crinkly noodle  molded ina colander and
then turned out to lok very realistic.  Marinara sauce served as brains.

Thanks aagain.

Kate