Unidentified subject!

I am new here and this is my first write in. I was wondering, since
it is nearing Thanksgiving, does anyone have a recipe for pumpkin
seeds? People have told me to just bake them but I know one year I
had some with some kind of spice used before baking. I wanted to
thank Pete McClurkin for the idea on the pumpkin in place of the
turkey. I am of course the only Vegie in my family and have recently
been looking for new ideas to eat healthy without the meat; mostly
b/c I hope to start my own family in the next 2-3 years. It is hard
to be a vegie in Texas.
Does anyone know of some recipes that is high in Iron? I'm very
anemic and have problems w/ finding foods w/ iron and no meat.
Thanks,
Liz  eaw0005@xxxxxxx