Veggie Burgers

Here's my latest (successful!) veggie burger attempt:

1 packet of precooked lentils
3 potatoes
3 carrots
2 egg whites (or sub)
plain flour
herbs

I just pulverised the potato and carrot in the food processor, added the
lentils, some egg to hold it together and then threw in some flour till it
was kind of gooey and looked as though it would hold together.  Tossed in
some mixed herbs, and cooked in my Bessemer non stick pan (that's my
favourite kithen goodie by the way).  Served in a bun with lettuce, tomato
and sauce, these were great.  A big hit with my husband!

By the way, I cooked up a batch and froze the leftovers.  Took one for
lunch last week, and it tasted just fine!

Annabel Gregory
Annabel Gregory
(Quilter and Occupational Therapist)   ^^
Perth, Western Australia               >< (
kudu@xxxxxxxxxxxx                     (  ))
http://www.iinet.net.au/~kudu/kudu.html

Check out my Jewel Box swap at http://www.iinet.net.au/~kudu/swap.html