fat substitute

I was pleasantly surprised the other day when I went shopping.  I was
passing by the oils and way at the end behind a display I saw something
that said Baking Healthy.  I looked and its an oil substitute.  It's
put out by Smucker's and its oil & shortening replacement, and best of
all its 100% fat free.  I've used it several times and works just like
the real thing.  The ingredients are as follows:
Corn syrup, apple puree from concentrate, water, pectin, soy lecithin,
ascorbic acid, citric acid, and potassium calcium chloride.

Not bad.  Just thought I'd pass along this wonderful product to my
fellow bakers.

Angi