"no yoke" noodles

are made without egg yokes (hence no cholesterol). My supermarket carries
them under the brand name of NO YOKES. Around the Jewish holidays they also
carry the Manischewitz version called YOKE FREE. Both brands contain egg
whites. I'm sure you can use any kind of broad noodles. I've always used the
yoke free.  Bette