Spaghetti Squash

Being on Dr. McDougall's PMWL means no spaghetti which used to be one of our
mainstays around our household.

So we've switched to spaghetti squash.  It takes just 15 minutes in my
pressure cooker, then we cover it with a FF sauce that we throw together and
time so that it's ready when the squash is ready.

The sauce can be a primivera or just about any kind you want.

The whole kit-kat-and-kaboodle takes WAY under a half hour to prepare using
a pressure cooker.

Of course we quarter and clean out the seeds before cooking.  That note was
for any newbies who might not know to cut the thing open before cooking.

Ciao!

Bev